Immerhin etwas…

Originally I had planned to do a tutorial on switching between colours in intarsia knitting, like you have to do for the sleeves of Eloise, today. But after I repaired my bike and cleaned it’s chain first thing in the morning my hands now look anything but picture worthy. This isn’t for lack of scrubbing, I can assure you that…so the tutorial has to wait.

At least I’m able to show you some progress in a different field: I finally finished two panties out of the eight I did cut last autumn! One is a plain black panty and the other black lace .

Eigentlich hatte ich ein Tutorial geplant, wie man die Fäden der unterschiedlichen Farben für die Ärmel von Eloise richtig kreuzt. Aber da ich heute morgen erstmal mein Rad repariert und die Kette gesäubert habe, sind meine Hände jetzt leider alles andere als fotogeeignet. Nicht, dass ich nicht geschrubbt hätte, aber in solchen Situationen lernt man die kleinsten Risse in der Haut erst so richtig kennen… Das muss also warten.

Wenigstens habe ich anderweitig Fortschritt zu vermelden: ich habe endlich zwei der im acht Herbst zugeschnittenen Unterhosen fertig! Einmal ganz schlicht in schwarz und einmal etwas verwegener in schwarzer Spitze.

Leave a Reply