Actually I have rather a lot of finished objects to share, but that will have to wait until Friday. So here is my current work in progress: I’m knitting the Elinor Shawlette in a pinkish colour-gradient yarn. I started it a week or two ago and my progress has been rather slow as I’m trying to work on clearifying the wording of the pattern for the Elinor Shawlette at the same time. Which is a rather big work in progress, you may believe me. But I hope I can re-release the pattern update sometime this spring.
The other big WiP is still this page. I finally took the plunge and seperated the languages as you may have noticed. Please don’t be confused by the teasers in German that you may still see. At the moment we just copied the posts (more than 520 by now) for both languages and the teasers show just the first lines of them. Deleting the wrong language out of the posts is going to happen bit by bit in the coming months.